The adventures of Tom Sawyer

ソース画像を表示Tom Sawyer lives with his Aunt Polly in st Peterburg, Misouri.  
Tom and his friend, Huckleberry Finn, are always in trouble.


I knew the title of this book, but I have never read it. So,  I  dicided to read this story in this week.
Tom and Huckleberry finn played anything that is very fun. One night, they see a fight between injun joe, the Doctor and Muff Polly . They fellow are in the court, and tom said the truth that he saw last night. and then joe escaped that place. In summer vacation, Tom and Beccy met the criminal in caves. After that, they go caves again, and then they found treasure.



Twain Mark, The adventures of Tom Sawyer, Macmillan readers



コメント

  1. I have read this book before.
    I thought Tom was such a brave boy!

    返信削除
  2. Tom Sawyer is very famous, so I want to read it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿