The phantom of the opera

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.
Lead me, save me from my solitude.
Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too. Christine, that's all I ask of.
ソース画像を表示
Everybody is taking about the phantom of the opera,  the ghost taht lives somewhere under the opera house in paris. The phantom teach Christina the good way of singing, and he fall in love her. therefore, he try to let her play tha main role of  the drama. However, it couldnot come true, so he decided to make drama by himself. and then, he killed a lot of people. finally, He try to kill the boyfriend of Christina. Then, he ask to her "you chouse me or him." she kissed the phantom, and then he was disapper.




Bassett Jennifer,  The phantom of the opera, oxford; oxford universuty press


コメント