My journey


Taiga Eguchi

1712010

October 13th

Essay #1

 

     My journey started at Kagoshima on May 18th,1998. I have experienced a lot of trouble and pleasure in the middle of the journey. When I entered elementary school, I experienced the first difficulty. I changed my address, so I had to make new friends. Nevertheless, it is hard for me, because I was a shy and I was poor at making friends. I tried and tried to talk many classmates to break out of my shell, and then I moved up to next level and I didn’t feel shy. I knew communication is very important and fed my mind.

The next thing is the most valuable experience. Even though I had been shy until I broke out of my shell, I became a captain two times in the junior high school and the high school. So, the role was a burden to me. I was worried why I became a captain and what should I do. Of course, my coach didn’t answer the question, so I dropped by the road to understand why I became it. It was a long, uneasy road. I asked for help my teammates, and they helped me many times. Through these things, I understood the mean, and got many brothers.

The last thing is the entrance examination. I set the goal first, however I got very low scores on mock examinations. It made me upset and trouble. Nevertheless, I found it is no use to upset and bothered, so I started to study harder than before. As the result, I got the best score at the entrance examination. Then I was very happy, and I praised myself just a little bit.

In this way, I faced some big mountains, and climbed them. They are special memories and they make me rich. The journey will continue, and I will face much bigger mountain than the mountains I climbed, but I want to climb to the top of the mountain. I am looking forward to the future.

コメント